IN THIS ISSUE April 2017
We’re celebrating 20 years!
Alberta Venture turns 20 in April and we’re celebrating with a milestone issue.
April 2017 commemorates 20 years since we released our first issue of the magazine. Over 200 monthly editions later, Alberta Venture is now the most widely recognized and trusted business publication in the province. We continue to deliver the latest news, trends and developments to our more than 182,000 print and online readers who turn to us every month for unique insight on business in Alberta.
Capture the attention of an elite readership with an ad in this special anniversary issue.
Extend Your Advertising Value
Newsstand promotions and additional circulation activities to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Alberta Venture will provide bonus value to advertisers in this print issue. Website advertisers will benefit from the extended video and audio features produced to accompany our content.
PLUS – Ask your Account Executive about special ad and cover positions, including online options.
74,940 Page Views on AlbertaVenture.com in April 2016
ROLLBACK TO 1997 RATES!
We’re offering special advertising pricing to our valued clients – 1997 rates are in effect for April’s issue only. Deadline to book: February 10, 2017
DID YOU KNOW: 82% of customers believe print ads are the most trustworthy source of information when making purchasing decisions. Ask your account executive for the whole study to learn more about how to truly satisfy your customers.
Source: 2016 MarketingSherpa Research Study
What’s Featured in the April Issue?
- Happy Anniversary: Special anniversary content celebrating 20 years of business in Alberta.
- A Vision for our Future: We talk to 10 of the most interesting business leaders we have profiled over the past 20 years, to gain their insight into what we need to do to ensure Alberta’s business community reaches its maximum potential. A companion video will be produced for online content.
- 10 Years Ago: For our 10th anniversary, we asked a variety of experts to provide their predictions for where we would be in 2017. In this issue, we assess how well they did.
- From North to South: Alberta Venture hits the road and travels from Grande Prairie to Lethbridge to visit businesses and communities from one end of our province to the other.
- How We’ve Changed: Over the past 20 years, Alberta’s companies and industries have evolved. In this piece, we look at some of the most transformative initiatives from mergers and acquisitions to rebranding, consolidation and relocations.
- Alberta Venture Timeline: A fun lookback at the editorial content, programs and events that we’ve produced in 20 years.
- 20-20 Series: In this ongoing series, we look at a key issue for Alberta and discuss both where it was 20 years ago and what it could be 20 years from now. In April, we look at the Oil Sands industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to advertise in the following issues with 20-20 coverage:
June – Infrastructure
September – Agriculture
November – Technology
- Business Education Guide: A look at professional development opportunities with listings of selected business education programs as an online extra. Read more >>
Plus: How business education has transformed in 20 years.
20 Deals in 20 Days!
Book a full page ad in the April issue and we’ll include your company in the Deal of the Day. You provide a logo and promotional offer for a product or service and let us do the rest! We’ll promote your deal of the day through our various platforms, including:
- logo placement in a full page ad in the April issue driving traffic to AlbertaVenture.com/DealoftheDay
- logo and offer on the deal of the day webpage. Your promotion will appear online all month but will be promoted on your deal day.
- social media push on your day
- company mentions in email campaign to subscribers
Book early to secure your day!
First in, first on, maximum 20 clients.
(Monday to Friday ǀ April 3 to 28)
MEDIAN READER AGE: 49.5
AUDIENCE: Alberta’s Business Elite – entrepreneurs, influential decision-makers, senior executives, business owners.
For more information on how Alberta Venture can assist with your marketing goals, contact your Account Executive today!
Toll free: 1-866-227-4276
Toll free: 1-866-227-4276
NATIONAL AD SALES
Ad Close: February 10, 2017
Material Due: March 1, 2017
Content is subject to change without notice